Revelations from Near-Death Experiences: How to Access Universal Consciousness
(Originally presented June 2015)
Connecting directly to the divine is your birthright. But many of us face obstacles and doubts that convince us that the experience of greater knowing of universal consciousness is forever out of reach – or simply a fantasy. The profound journeys of others, however, offer a road map we can follow, and their insightful techniques can be powerful aids for achieving life changing states of awareness.
Following a near-death experience in 2008, Dr. Eben Alexander, an academic neurosurgeon for over 25 years, radically shifted his conventional concepts of the brain and how it relates to consciousness, shifting from a rigorously scientific, materialist world view to one directly acquainted with the great mystery of existence. He recounted this experience in the bestselling book, Proof of Heaven, and collected similar journeys by others in the bestseller The Map of Heaven.
In this online course, Eben will share insights gained while reconciling his rich spiritual experience with contemporary physics and cosmology, and will discuss how his experience is consistent with the leading edges of scientific understanding today. This course is for anyone who was moved by Eben’s profound journey, as told in Proof of Heaven, and who wants to go deeper – and explore the mysteries at the heart of Eben’s story.
It is not necessary to almost die in order to come to know the same truths. Simply by being a conscious being, each of us is able to tap into the unlimited source of all that is. Karen Newell, co-founder of Sacred Acoustics, will explain how we can engage with and come to know that grander consciousness of which we are all a part, using specially-designed brainwave entrainment sound technology. Together Eben and Karen will share with you powerful meditation techniques and brain entrainment practices that can make experiences of universal consciousness part of your daily life!
This course was originally presented in June 2015, replays are available on-demand.
Attuning to Your Inner Wisdom
Join Eben Alexander, MD, and Karen Newell, co-founder of Sacred Acoustics, as they guide you along a journey into a deeper understanding of consciousness through sound.
You will learn:
- How to explore your own consciousness using sound meditation
- What modern science knows and does not know about consciousness
- To use sound to journey within your deep unexplored self
- How to experience life with heart awareness
- Ways to quiet the active mind and continuous chatter
- That you are much more than your thoughts
- Ways to connect with universal consciousness that transcend any particular view of God, Allah, Brahman, or any other label of a particular deity
- Immediate lifetime access to the 70-minute video course.
- Immediate lifetime access to the corresponding meditative sound journey and workbook, which allow you to delve deeper into your own consciousness.
- The workbook offers suggestions for best meditation practices, and contains a glossary of key terms, an explanation of brainwave states, and a recommended reading list.
This course is self-paced study so you can easily begin anytime you want. Once purchased, you will receive lifetime access so you can continue to work with the course material without any time restrictions. Upon purchasing the course, you will receive immediate access to the course on the course page after you login. If you have questions or any issues, please email info@SimonSays.com.